here’s what I want leaked: the names of the fucking SCUM OF THE EARTH who leak nude photos of women, the names of the human trash that share the photos after they’re leaked, and the names of the assholes who think it’s okay to rob women of their privacy for their own titillation. then I want those names DRAGGED till they’ve experienced just as much pain and humiliation as these women have to go through for doing what they want with their bodies.
So you can imagine what the characters look like before the director white-washes them.
"there’s no time for a black widow movie"
"there isn’t an audience for a female lead superhero movie"
It makes me happy to know I’m pretty much the same height as Spider-Man.
Wait, Tony Stark’s not really 6’6” is he? That must be with the armor.
For some reason, it weirds me out that I’m taller than Cap and Punisher and the Thing, but it would weird me out if I wasn’t taller than Tony.
he’s 6’6” in his iron man suit. 616!Tony is around 6’1” or something out of his suit.
I’M GOIGN TO PISS I’M TALLER THAN WOLVERINE
Why the fuck is Wolverine so short
I’m as tall as Wolverine hell yeah!
Ravenclaw: Do it once you’ve gathered enough relevant information.
Hufflepuff: Do it with integrity.
Slytherin: Do it on your own terms.
Gryffindor: Do it for the vine.
- drink lots of water
- try and eat healthy
- don’t get mad at yourself if you treat yourself to something not so healthy
- work out if your motivated enough (working out will make you feel amazing which is much more important than looks)
- if you’re not motivated to work out, go on short lil walks in cute little forests and parks
- do things that make you happy which will in general, give you a better and more positive outlook on everything
- try not to compare yourself to other people
- while looking in the mirror, instead of picking out your “flaws”, pick out your favorite qualities about yourself
- write positive things and quotes on sticky notes and put them on your mirror
- don’t forget that the way your body looks isn’t the most important thing in the world
- tell yourself you’re hot as heck
please be nice to girls they get told a lot of shit by the media and everyone on a daily basis so don’t be part of it.
a friendly reminder:
don’t hang out with people that make you feel bad about yourself